Adult Floating Support

MyPad lets you save links to information you have found on Local Offer and want to go back to. You can also add your own notes and update them whenever you wish. If you are logged onto your account in Local Offer, MyPad will save your links and notes until you delete them. If you are not logged on, the links and notes are saved until you close down Local Offer.   To create an account, click here.


Adult Floating Support

Service details

Swindon Borough Council is the local authority of Swindon.  Swindon Borough Council is a unitary authority, separating from Wiltshire County Council in 1997.


The service is free to access.

Main telephone

01793 445500

The page was last updated on 24 January 2020

Service summary

Support for people to remain in their own home or move to more appropriate housing.

Further information

The Adult Floating Support Team provides housing related support to people living in their own home, which includes social housing and private rented housing.  The aim of the service is to help people sustain their tenancy, relocate to more suitable housing or resettle from supported housing and can provide help in accessing benefits or access more appropriate support services.

We can provide a range of support options from people needing one time support to those needing more long term support.  The service provides support to both individuals and families.

Client groups

The service is available to anyone living in Swindon aged over 18 and who are the primary occupant.

Main address

Wat Tyler East
Beckhampton Street