Early Help Hub
Page updated: 23/02/2022
The Early Help Hub is located at Wat Tyler West, 3rd Floor, alongside the Multi Agency Safeguarding Team (MASH), the Assessment and Child Protection Team (ACP) and Locality Teams.
The role of the Early Help Hub is to ensure families in Swindon receive appropriate advice and support in line with the Right Help at the Right Time document (see link section below).
The Early Help Hub will:
- Provide support and advice to families and professionals about Early Help in Swindon
- Work in partnership with services to ensure families are receiving co-ordinated Early Help interventions
- Provide social care advice for new Education Health Care Assessments for all children and young people not currently open to social care
- Manage EH and Early SEND funding requests – Swindon Local Offer - Early Help and Early SEND Support
- Upload all of the Early Help paperwork and lead a multi-agency audit of a limited number of Early Help Assessments and Plans to ensure they are family led and reflective of the needs of the family
- Support with Case Mapping at Team Around the Family meetings and if necessary provide an independent chair
- Support partners to maintain and update their Early Help knowledge and skills by providing regular training through the Swindon Safeguarding Partnership - Early help assessment and plan - Swindon Safeguarding Partnership.
Our continued commitment to the improvement of the current Early Help Model is laid out in the following strategy document: