National Careers Service events
To provide some additional support to job seekers during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the National Careers Service are running a series of free webinars and events.
Webinars for job seekers
- Wellbeing – coping after lockdown - Wednesday 4th August, 1:30pm-2:00pm
- CV top tips - Wednesday 11th August, 1:30pm-2:00pm
- STAR technique for answering interview questions - Wednesday 18th August, 1:30pm-2:00pm
- Interview top tips - Wednesday 25th August, 1:30pm-2:00pm
To book please use the links above or call 0800 100 900.
Support for Results Days
The National Careers Service is providing support for students and their parents at results time including:
- Results Day Helpline open from 9th to 27th August 2021. Go to National Careers Service - exam results to find out more
- Parent/carer webinars on Tuesday 3rd August from 4-4:45pm and Wednesday 4th August from 12-12:45pm. Click on the links to book.
Free and impartial careers information, advice and guidance
The National Careers Service provide anyone aged 13+ with life long careers information, advice and guidance to help them make good career choices, no matter what stage they are at in their career.
For further support visit National Careers Service or call 0800 100 900 to speak to a professional careers adviser.