Advocacy and independent support for care leavers

If you are in care, or a care leaver, you have certain rights and entitlements. 

Support is available to help you to know your rights and make sure you are clear on what you can and can’t do. 

Who can help?

You can get in touch with Coram Voice if you are having problems in care, leaving care or living away from home.

They are here to help so if you would like to speak to someone independent you can contact them free on 0808 800 5792, or visit their Always Heard section. 

You can also contact Coram Voice by email at