Swindon Carers Centre
Providing support and advice to all carers throughout Swindon.
Swindon Carers Centre supports unpaid carers across the Borough by:
- Promoting mutual support, social contact and access to services.
- Our Carers Support Line - available for carers to call, to ensure they get the right help, guidance and advice in their caring role.
- 1:1 support - complete your Carer’s Assessment and talk through your situation either face-to-face or by telephone.
- Providing specialist benefit checks for carers in Swindon, ensuring you and the person you care for are getting the correct level of benefits.
- Help with accessing funding, if eligible.
- Linking you to our carer groups and activities, or those run by other local organisations.
- Giving you access to breaks and complementary therapies, training sessions and self-help groups
- Offering bereavement support following the death of your dependant.
- Through our Emergency Card scheme - helping you to make a plan so that your dependent can be cared for if you fall ill or have an accident.
Swindon Carers Centre recognises all carers and their situations are different, and the range and type of support that is offered will be unique to each carer.